HOW STRANGE TO BE NAMED FEDERICO. SCOLA NARRATES FELLINI - Out of Competition
by Ettore Scola
with Tommaso Lazotti, Maurizio De Santis , Giulio Forges Davanzati, Ernesto D’Argenio
produced by Payper Moon Srl, Palomar, Cinecittà Luce
with Rai Cinema, Cinecittà Studios
in collaboration with Cubovision di Telecom Italia
Italy 2013, 93 min
- Press Screening Friday, Sept 6th, 9:00, SALA PERLA
- Press Conference Friday, Sept 6th, 13:30, PALAZZO DEL CASINÒ, PRESS CONFERENCE ROOM
- Press Screening Friday, Sept 6th, 11:30, SALA GRANDE
- Official Screening Friday, Sept 6th, 16:45, SALA GRANDE
- Repeat Screening Friday, Sept 6th, 22:30, PALABIENNALE
- Repeat Screening Saturday, Sept 7th, 10:45, PALABIENNALE
The film recounts the encounter of Fellini and Scola in the newsroom of the satirical paper "Marc'Aurelio", their friendships with Ruggero Maccari, Ennio Flaiano, Alberto Sordi and Marcello Mastroianni, the mutual visits their sets in the mythical Theatre 5 of Cinecittà Studios and other shared experiences that cemented their enduring friendship.
A brief film, perhaps a little cubist, made out of moments, fragments, and scattered impressions in an alternation of scripted scenes, reconstructed and shot in Cinecittà and archive material made available by Istituto Luce and RAI.
Please click on a photo to download...